Mentoring allows people to grow and improve themselves. Goals are so much more attainable with mentorship and will leave a lasting impact in your local business community.
In 2020, SCORE mentors helped start 45,027 businesses, create 74,535 non-owner new jobs and 119,562 total new jobs.
In celebration of National Mentor Month, Certified SCORE Mentor Suzanne McGrath will share insights into mentorship, best practices for working with and becoming a mentor, as well as discuss the challenges and successes she and mentee, Stephan Beauchene, work through together.
You'll hear about:
- Who needs a mentor and specifically how they can be helpful in starting or growing your business
- How to find the right mentor for you
- Utilizing SCORE’s extensive, nationwide network of business experts to assist you in navigating different aspects of your business
- How experienced business people can become involved in mentoring others through SCORE
- How SCORE mentorship plays out in the real world of starting and growing a business (as illustrated by our client case study)